Thursday, April 14, 2016

Who Is Your Favorite Music Artist?

           My favorite music artist is Fergie, The Killers, and Red Hot Chilly Peppers so far. I like them because they have good music, their more party style for me, I could relate to those songs and because it gets me in a good mood.

Fergie Biography :
         Stacy Ann "Fergie" Ferguson is an American singer, songwriter, fashion designer, television host,and actress. She is the female vocalist for the hip hop group The Black Eyed Peas, with whom she has achieved chart success worldwide. Her genres: Pop music, Hip hop music, Contemporary R&B, Reggae, Soul music, Pop-rap. She wad born on March 27, 1975.


This a song lyric that I can relate to :
Glamorous by Fergie = Album The Dutchess

I'm not clean, I'm not pristine
I'm n queen, I'm no machine
....................
I got problems up to here
I've got people in my ear
Telling me these crazy things
That I don't want to know (fuck y'all)

I can relate to this because to me it means that I am not perfect and I am what I am. I am not a queen means that's I am not perfect and I am not a machine because machines get controlled and I don't like being controlled by anyone. I always have problems and more people keep adding on telling me things that I don't want to hear cause I don't want to get hurt.

The Killers Biography:

          The Killers are an American rock band formed in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2001, by Brandon Flowers and Dave Keuning. Mark Stoermer and Ronnie Vannucci Jr. would complete the current line-up of the band in 2002. The Killers have been referred to as various genres, including alternative rock, indie rock, post-punk revival, new wave and heartland rock.

This is a song lyric that I can relate to:

      I did my best to notice
When the call came down the line
Up to the platform of surrender
I was brought but I was kind

And sometimes I get nervous
When I see an open door
Close your eyes, clear your heart
Cut the cord

Are we human or are we dancer?
My sign is vital, my hands are cold
And I'm on my knees looking for the answer
Are we human or are we dancer?


                
This means that the I did my best to notice until the time came and sometimes I surrender and I did what I had to do out of kindness. Sometimes I get nervous when I see an open door because it can be a door of success or failure and I have to find out. So I have to close my eyes and see what is in store for me and yolo it. My sign is vidal.




 
 
 
 Red Hot Chili Peppers Biography:
         Red Hot Chili Peppers, also sometimes shortened to "The Chili Peppers" or abbreviated as "RHCP", is an American rock band formed in Los Angeles in 1983. Their genre is Funk Rock, Funk Metal, Alternative Rock and Rap Rock

   
        


 
 
This is a song lyric that I can relate to:                                                                                                    
Who knew the other side of you
Who knew what others died to prove
Too true to say goodbye to you
Too true to say say say

Push the fader, gifted animator
One for the now and eleven for the later
 
This lyric means to me that nobody knows the other side of me because they are used to the one side of me. The second line means that nobody knew that other people try to prove other people who they are and go over their limits. The third line means that its true that its hard to say goodbye. The fourth line means that its true and you cant really say it until the other person figures it out on their own. The fifth line means that the more the push the faded areas of you can unlock the gift within you and do it now then save it for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment