Monday, April 4, 2016

Digital Citizen

Digital Citizen ship means that a person is utilizing technology information. Digital Citizqen ship means being good online. It means that the person who uses it regularly and effectavily.

          The technology i regularly use is my phone, laptop, xbox, wii, and ipad mostly. I use those things mostly for social media , video games, communication, and google search. 2 advantages is that its a type of communication and you can basically do anything. 2 disavantages is for it is that poeple can get cyberbullied at anytime and another thing is that you could get hacked and viruses from websites.

           2 aspects of digital citizenship is that I am responsible online and I am being respectful online to others. I do that because its right and not compicated to follow it an every day thing. 2 aspects that i do not do well is not following the directions and not being really careful on the surroundings. I could improve from this is by being really careful on the website surroundings and following the directions.

        I will use technology as a student by followig the directions, being careful, responsible, and respectful. Probably use apps thats keep me healthy. Technology can help me in the future by helping me research and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment