Friday, April 1, 2016

Dear Middle School Self

Dear Middle School Self,
           
                                       Yup its 10 years from now I've grown up. You know those dreams i had when you were in middle school and you lived up to the potential? Well now i am working at a tech and science lab and its amazing. I've got my head start and now I'm where i am supposed to be its nice. My hobbies is to climb trees,play sports, skate, and etc. I live in Hartford, Connecticut. The last past 10 years i have been studying and working hard in school.The advice i will give you is work hard play hard you do what you have to do dont worry about anyone else except for you. Since middle school I've changed a lot because I'm wiser, know more information about things, and I've figured ways to do things than the common ways. I'm excited about how my life would be and how I will work now to be better. Like Wiz Khalifa said ,"Work hard play hard...the bigger the bill the harder you ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment