Tuesday, January 12, 2016

My Semester Goal

My Semester Goal..........

My Semester goal is to finish my work on time because i usually do not turn in my work on time. I want to get 85% and up in my class because i usually get average like around the 70% and i want to get better scores. Also type without any errors because when i type fast i sometimes make errors.
I choose these goal because I want to improve on my work habits instead of making it worse i can make it better.
This goal will help me achieve this goal in my academics by helping me study more because if i do my work it helps me practice on what i am learning. When i type i can type at my speed but if i be careful enough i can fix my error problem.
Be more careful and fix my work habits.
I can be accountable to my goal by making sure i do what i have to do and if i forget then i can fix it.
The hardest thing that i achieve towards my goal is forgetting and not being careful to what i am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment